Generally, FORLOOP does not need to collect any Personal Information about you - you can generally visit this website without telling us who you are or revealing other Personal Information. If we wish to collect Personal Information about you via the internet (such as name, contact information or other registration information), FORLOOP will operate by these principles:
- We will expressly ask you for that Personal Information and we will inform you for what purpose the information is being collected.
- We will only use Personal Information about you to personalise and tailor our services or products for you, or to update our records.
- We will never pass on Personal Information to third parties without your explicit consent.
- We will not share your Personal Information with persons or entities outside our organisation unless required by law to do so.
Security of information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Accordingly, although FORLOOP strives to protect such information, FORLOOP cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of this information in our own systems.
We are not liable to you or anyone else for any Loss in connection with the use of this website or a Linked website. This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers but does not attempt to exclude liability in relation to those warranties implied by law which cannot be excluded.
Specific warnings and disclaimers
Copyrights and Trademarks
This website is our copyright property and copyright in the material on this website including text, graphics, icons, still and moving images, sound recordings, musical compositions, audiovisual works and software is owned or licensed by us. Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth of Australia) and similar statutes that apply in your location, you may not, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website, without our permission.
You may not reproduce, modify, distribute or republish materials contained on this site (either directly or by linking) without our prior written permission. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of content.You may, however, download material from the site (one machine readable copy and one print copy per page) for your personal, noncommercial use only. We reserve all rights in and title to all material so downloaded.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names, brands and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
FORLOOP is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties. If you believe that your rights in copyright are being violated by any materials posted on or transmitted through the site, please contact us promptly so that we may investigate the situation and, if appropriate, block or remove the offending materials. It is our policy to revoke authorisation to access the site for repeat infringers, where applicable. In order for us to investigate your claim of infringement, you must provide us with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located or identified on the site;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information submitted to us is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright or authorised to act on the owner’s behalf.
The above information should be provided to FORLOOP for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement, who can be reached as follows:
Tel: 03 8686 9966 (Australia)
Tel: +61 3 8686 9966 (International)
This website may contain links to Linked websites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We do not guarantee the content, quality, accuracy or currency of any information on any Linked Sites. By linking this website to any Linked website you agree that we are not authorising the reproduction of material on a Linked website.
Definition of terms
In these terms:
- "Personal Information" means any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
- "Loss" means any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence) which may be directly or indirectly suffered.
- "website" means www.FORLOOP.com.au and all other www.FORLOOP.xxx websites currently redirected to it.
- "Linked websites" means websites of people other than FORLOOP which are hyperlinked from this website.
All trademarks referenced within the FORLOOP website are the property of their respective owners